JuniorMS
Update:
It has been about 5 years since the closure of this private server. This is to inform you that this forum will be in read-only mode from today onwards. Most of us have moved on with our lives and so have I. The memories we have shared shall live on in this forum and I wish to thank the community for creating such a memorable gaming experience for everyone that till this day I can remember.

The forum has pretty much no activity the past few years except for the influx of spammers and while I do occasionally come and clean it up, it is tiring and ineffective. Hence, I believe it is time to freeze the forum so that no damage can be done to it. Once again, I wish you all the best and thank you for your support.

Signing off in 2015,
Jun Xian

Original Message:
Come and register with us or login now!

If you register and login you can post onto forums! , And even communicate with our JuniorMS community. And also you can also get rid of ads by logging in now!. Thanks Smile

Your support is needed to help keep our forum alive!
JuniorMS
Update:
It has been about 5 years since the closure of this private server. This is to inform you that this forum will be in read-only mode from today onwards. Most of us have moved on with our lives and so have I. The memories we have shared shall live on in this forum and I wish to thank the community for creating such a memorable gaming experience for everyone that till this day I can remember.

The forum has pretty much no activity the past few years except for the influx of spammers and while I do occasionally come and clean it up, it is tiring and ineffective. Hence, I believe it is time to freeze the forum so that no damage can be done to it. Once again, I wish you all the best and thank you for your support.

Signing off in 2015,
Jun Xian

Original Message:
Come and register with us or login now!

If you register and login you can post onto forums! , And even communicate with our JuniorMS community. And also you can also get rid of ads by logging in now!. Thanks Smile

Your support is needed to help keep our forum alive!
JuniorMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Main Site : http://seniormss.tk . Please help to vote for our server every 12 hours @ seniormss.tk. Your help us greatfully needed to help us increase our players Smile. Therefore more friends to talk to!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NoobieIsBack's GM Application
NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:46 am by NoobieIsBack

» merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD>
NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:53 pm by its2late2say

» f3 screenies (C) XIAN
NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:51 pm by its2late2say

» Nothing nothniggg nothingg.
NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:49 pm by its2late2say

» New Year Super Dupa Opening
NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:48 pm by its2late2say

» The SPAM GAME
NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:23 am by xHAYAKI

» Wakaka, Kelvin wanna know my personals
NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:33 am by xHazuki

» READ. NEW TEMPLATE + CODE FIX.
NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:07 am by xHazuki

» V75 BETA SERVER.
NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:29 pm by JunXian

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:56 am
Top posters
YSiim
NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_vote_lcapNoobieIsBack's GM Application I_voting_barNoobieIsBack's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
JunXian
NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_vote_lcapNoobieIsBack's GM Application I_voting_barNoobieIsBack's GM Application I_vote_rcap 
Dany
its2late2say
bryant111
Blushyy
Sami
xHAYAKI
xfrost
xWind
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is ombak14

Our users have posted a total of 273 messages in 100 subjects

NoobieIsBack's GM Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NoobieIsBack

NoobieIsBack's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: NoobieIsBack's GM Application   NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:13 pm

Name : Steven Ndregjoni
IGN : NoobieIsBack
Your Expierience As a GM : I've had a lot of experience being a GM. I've owned my own server's and right now working on my own source which I started using OdinMS Source Rev 987 and making it v.75. So I know the responsibilities of being a GM and a server owner.
Server You've been gms on : I've owned StingRayMS, SecretStory, I've also been a GM on ChocolateLove and KayoMS. StingRayMS was the most populated one. It would have 40-60 people on at a time.
Online Period : School days about 3-5 hours a day. On weekends I play almost all day.
Coding Ability : Able to code/ Unable
!ban <user>, !giftnx <user> <amount>, !kill <user>, !warphere <user>

Well here is my playercommand.java file that I used for SecretStory.
Code:
package net.sf.odinms.client.messages;

import java.rmi.RemoteException;
import java.util.HashMap;
import net.sf.odinms.client.MapleCharacterUtil;
import net.sf.odinms.client.MapleCharacter;
import net.sf.odinms.client.MapleClient;
import net.sf.odinms.client.MapleJob;
import net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat;
import net.sf.odinms.net.channel.ChannelServer;
import net.sf.odinms.net.login.LoginServer;
import net.sf.odinms.scripting.npc.NPCScriptManager;
import net.sf.odinms.server.maps.MapleMap;
import net.sf.odinms.server.maps.SavedLocationType;
import net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator;

public class PlayerCommand {

public static boolean executePlayerCommand(MapleClient c, MessageCallback mc, String line) {
        MapleCharacter player = c.getPlayer();
        String[] splitted = line.split(" ");
        ChannelServer cserv = c.getChannelServer();
        if (splitted[0].equals("@version") || splitted[0].equals("@revision")) {
            mc.dropMessage("SecretStory Player Commands");
        } else if (splitted[0].equals("@commands")) {
            mc.dropMessage("============================================================");
            mc.dropMessage("SecretStory Player Commands");
            mc.dropMessage("============================================================");
            mc.dropMessage("@online      - Show's everyone who is online");
       mc.dropMessage("@kin      - Open's male hairstylist");
       mc.dropMessage("@nimakin      - Open's female hairstylist");
       mc.dropMessage("@spinel      - Open's all in one teleporter");
       mc.dropMessage("@mroh      - Open's our all in one shop");
       mc.dropMessage("@buynx      - Lets you purchase nx");
       mc.dropMessage("@go         - Place a map name and you get warped there");
       mc.dropMessage("@checkstats      - Show you your stats");
       mc.dropMessage("@tetris      - Open's up our Tetris shop");
       mc.dropMessage("@fred      - Open's up Fredrick our misc Npc");
       mc.dropMessage("@cody      - Open's up ChocolateLove's Job Advancer");
       mc.dropMessage("@checkkarma        - See how much karma you have.");
            mc.dropMessage("@dispose            - Use if you're stuck.");
            mc.dropMessage("@emo                - Sets your HP to 0.");
            mc.dropMessage("@expfix            - Fixes negative EXP.");
            mc.dropMessage("@fmnpc              - Shows Shanks.");
            mc.dropMessage("@hideout            - Go to your guild hideout.");
            if (player.getKarma() > 39) {
                mc.dropMessage("@karma [raise/drop] [user] - Raises or drops someone's karma by using one of your own.");
            }
            mc.dropMessage("@rebirth            - Does Reborn/Rebirth at level 200+");
            mc.dropMessage("@save              - Saves your data.");
            mc.dropMessage("@stat [amount]      - Adds [amount] str/dex/int/luk.");
            mc.dropMessage("@warphere [person]  - Warps [person] to your map if your karma is greater than 4.");

} else if (splitted[0].equalsIgnoreCase("@checkstats")) {
            mc.dropMessage("Your stats are:");
            mc.dropMessage("Str: " + player.getStr());
            mc.dropMessage("Dex: " + player.getDex());
            mc.dropMessage("Int: " + player.getInt());
            mc.dropMessage("Luk: " + player.getLuk());
            mc.dropMessage("Available AP: " + player.getRemainingAp());
            mc.dropMessage("Rebirths: " + player.getReborns());                                
        } else if (splitted[0].equals("@go") && !player.inJail()) {
               HashMap<String, Integer> maps = new HashMap<String, Integer>();
                maps.put("southperry", 60000);
                maps.put("amherst", 1010000);
                maps.put("henesys", 100000000);
                maps.put("ellinia", 101000000);
                maps.put("perion", 102000000);
                maps.put("kerning", 103000000);
               maps.put("lith", 104000000);
                maps.put("sleepywood", 105040300);
               maps.put("florina", 110000000);
                maps.put("orbis", 200000000);
                maps.put("happy", 209000000);
                maps.put("elnath", 211000000);
                maps.put("ludi", 220000000);
                maps.put("omega", 221000000);
                maps.put("korean", 222000000);
                maps.put("aqua", 230000000);
                maps.put("leafre", 240000000);
                maps.put("mulung", 250000000);
                maps.put("herbtown", 251000000);
                maps.put("nlc", 600000000);
                maps.put("shrine", 800000000);
                maps.put("showa", 801000000);
                maps.put("fm", 910000000);
                if (maps.containsKey(splitted[1])) {
                    player.changeMap(cserv.getMapFactory().getMap(maps.get(splitted[1])), cserv.getMapFactory().getMap(maps.get(splitted[1])).getPortal(0));
               }
   } else if (splitted[0].equalsIgnoreCase("@buynx")) {
                if (splitted.length != 2) {
                    mc.dropMessage("Syntax: @buynx <number>");
                    return false;
                }
                int nxamount;
                try {
                    nxamount = Integer.parseInt(splitted[1]);
                } catch (NumberFormatException asd) {
                    return false;
                }
                int cost = nxamount * 0;
                if (nxamount > 0 && nxamount < 420000) {
                    if (player.getMeso() >= cost) {
                        player.gainMeso(-cost, true, true, true);
                        player.modifyCSPoints(1, nxamount);
                        mc.dropMessage("You spent " + cost + " mesos. You have gained " + nxamount + " nx.");
                    } else {
                        mc.dropMessage("Not enough mesos. Go get some money you HOBO!!");
                    }
                } else {
                    mc.dropMessage("I cant let you do this, why would you want to do that.");
              }
   } else if (splitted[0].equals("@checkkarma")) {
            mc.dropMessage("You currently have: " + player.getKarma() + " karma.");
   } else if (splitted[0].equals("@dispose")) {
            NPCScriptManager.getInstance().dispose(c);
            mc.dropMessage("Unstucked.");
            c.getSession().write(MaplePacketCreator.enableActions());
        } else if (splitted[0].equals("@emo") && !player.inJail() && !player.isPvPMap()) {
            player.setHp(0);
            player.updateSingleStat(MapleStat.HP, 0);
   } else if (splitted[0].equals("@expfix")) {
            player.setExp(0);
            player.updateSingleStat(MapleStat.EXP, Integer.valueOf(0));
            mc.dropMessage("Your exp has been reset.");
        } else if (splitted[0].equals("@online")) {
            StringBuilder builder = new StringBuilder("ChocolateLove-Grinders at this channel : ");
            for (MapleCharacter chr : c.getChannelServer().getPlayerStorage().getAllCharacters()) {
                builder.append(MapleCharacterUtil.makeMapleReadable(chr.getName()) + ", ");
            }
            builder.setLength(builder.length() - 2);
   } else if (splitted[0].equals("@nimakin") && !player.inJail()) {
            NPCScriptManager.getInstance().start(c, 9900001, null, null);
   } else if (splitted[0].equals("@kin") && !player.inJail()) {
            NPCScriptManager.getInstance().start(c, 9900000, null, null);
   } else if (splitted[0].equals("@spinel") && !player.inJail()) {
            NPCScriptManager.getInstance().start(c, 9000020, null, null);
   } else if (splitted[0].equals("@mroh") && !player.inJail()) {
            NPCScriptManager.getInstance().start(c, 1061008, null, null);
   } else if (splitted[0].equals("@fmnpc") && !player.inJail()) {
            NPCScriptManager.getInstance().start(c, 22000, null, null);
        } else if (splitted[0].equals("@tetris") && !player.inJail()) {
            NPCScriptManager.getInstance().start(c, 2041024, null, null);
   } else if (splitted[0].equals("@cody") && !player.inJail()) {
            NPCScriptManager.getInstance().start(c, 9200000, null, null);
   } else if (splitted[0].equals("@fred") && !player.inJail()) {
            NPCScriptManager.getInstance().start(c, 9030000, null, null);

SAMPLE OF CODING :
(Show an npc script..)
Here is my Max Stat Item Npc.

Code:
// Credits to NyCPirate

var status = 0;
var wui = 0;
var stat = 32000; /* Displays how much you need of every stat to make the reqstat complete */
var reqstat = 120000; /*The amount of stats you wish to have for a Max Stat Item */

function start() {
   status = -1;
   action(1,0,0);
}

function action(mode, type, selection) {
    if (mode == -1) {
   cm.dispose();
    } else {
   if (mode == 0 && status == 0) {
       cm.dispose();
       return;
   }
   if (mode == 1)
       status++;
   else
       statis--;
   if (status == 0) {
       cm.sendSimple("Hello, I am the Max Stat System for SecretStory. You will need 32k on every stat to recieve our Max Stat Items. It will reset your stats to 4 on each and give you your choosen item: \r\n#L1# I would like to give up my stats for a #i1060026# for males.\r\n#L2# I would like to give up my stats for a #i1040036# for males. \r\n#L3# I would like to give up my stats for a #i1061039# for females.\r\n#L4# I would like to give up my stats for a #i1041046# for females. \r\n#L5# I would like to give up my stats for a #i1002677#. \r\n#L6# I would like to give up my stats for a #i1082178#.");
   } else if (status == 1) {
       if (selection == 1) {
          var statup = new java.util.ArrayList();
          var p = cm.c.getPlayer();
          var totAp = p.getRemainingAp() + p.getStr() + p.getDex() + p.getInt() + p.getLuk();
          if (totAp > 119999) { /* Make this how much you want to, Make it 1 less than the reqstat */
          p.setStr(4);
          p.setDex(4);
          p.setInt(4);
          p.setRemainingAp (0);
          p.setLuk(4);
          statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.STR, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(4)));
               statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.DEX, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(4)));
          statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.LUK, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(4)));
          statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.INT, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(4)));
          statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.AVAILABLEAP, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(p.getRemainingAp())));
          p.getClient().getSession().write (net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator.updatePlayerStats(statup));
          cm.gainItem(1060026,1); /* Make this the item you wish to give */
          cm.sendOk("You have recieved your Max Stat Item!\r\n Here is your " + stat + " stat Item. Enjoy!");
       } else {
          cm.sendOk("We are sorry, you do not have enough stats.\r\nYou currently have #d" + totAp + "#k Come back later when you have enough.");
            }
       cm.dispose();
        }  else if (selection == 2) {
          var totAp = p.getRemainingAp() + p.getStr() + p.getDex() + p.getInt() + p.getLuk();
          if (totAp > 119999) { /* Make this how much you want to, Make it 1 less than the reqstat */
          p.setStr(4);
          p.setDex(4);
          p.setInt(4);
          p.setRemainingAp (0);
          p.setLuk(4);
          statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.STR, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(4)));
               statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.DEX, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(4)));
          statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.LUK, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(4)));
          statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.INT, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(4)));
          statup.add (new net.sf.odinms.tools.Pair(net.sf.odinms.client.MapleStat.AVAILABLEAP, java.lang.Integer.valueOf(p.getRemainingAp())));
          p.getClient().getSession().write (net.sf.odinms.tools.MaplePacketCreator.updatePlayerStats(statup));
          cm.gainItem(1040036,1); /* Make this the item you wish to give */
          cm.sendOk("You have recieved your Max Stat Item!\r\n Here is your " + stat + " stat Item. Enjoy!");
       } else {
          cm.sendOk("We are sorry, you do not have enough stats.\r\nYou currently have #d" + totAp + "#k Come back later when you have enough.");
            }
       cm.dispose();
    }  else if (selection == 3) {
          p.setStr(4);
          p.setDex(4);
          p.setInt(4);
          p.setRemainingAp (0);
          p.setLuk(4);
          cm.gainItem(1061039,1); /* Make this the item you wish to give */
       } else {
            }
       cm.dispose();
   }  else if (selection == 4) {
          p.setStr(4);
          p.setDex(4);
          p.setInt(4);
          p.setRemainingAp (0);
          p.setLuk(4);
          cm.gainItem(1041046,1); /* Make this the item you wish to give */
       } else {
            }
       cm.dispose();
   }  else if (selection == 5) {
          p.setStr(4);
          p.setDex(4);
          p.setInt(4);
          p.setRemainingAp (0);
          p.setLuk(4);
          cm.gainItem(1002677,1); /* Make this the item you wish to give */
       } else {
            }
       cm.dispose();
   }  else if (selection == 6) {
          p.setStr(4);
          p.setDex(4);
          p.setInt(4);
          p.setRemainingAp (0);
          p.setLuk(4);
          cm.gainItem(1082178,1); /* Make this the item you wish to give */
       } else {
            }
       cm.dispose();
   }
            else{
                cm.sendOk("All right. Come back later and don't forget to vote at http://xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132270292 Thank You");
            }           
        }       
    }
}
Back to top Go down
YSiim

YSiim

PostSubject: Re: NoobieIsBack's GM Application   NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 2:52 am

Im Happy because i looked and i understood praticcly all . It mean im better then before Razz

But btw @CheckmyKarma ... What does Karma do in mapleStory O.o
Back to top Go down
JunXian
Admin
JunXian

PostSubject: ok.   NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:37 am

Will BE REVIEWIEWEd clown
Back to top Go down
http://juniorms.web-rpg.org
YSiim

YSiim

PostSubject: Re: NoobieIsBack's GM Application   NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 1:18 pm

Lol ur using java ?

When i host my own private server it was v55 an i was using TitanMS and that rlly suuck Razz
Back to top Go down
xXxChaosxXx

PostSubject: Re: NoobieIsBack's GM Application   NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:33 pm

Good Luck
Back to top Go down
NoobieIsBack

PostSubject: Re: NoobieIsBack's GM Application   NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 5:35 pm

Karma is a point system and yes I use java because it's good and I'm used to it.
Back to top Go down
NoobieIsBack

PostSubject: Re: NoobieIsBack's GM Application   NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:00 pm

JunXian wrote:
Will BE REVIEWIEWEd clown
Thx let me know what your decision is =)
Back to top Go down
NoobieIsBack

PostSubject: Re: NoobieIsBack's GM Application   NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:46 am

So what did you decide?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NoobieIsBack's GM Application   NoobieIsBack's GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NoobieIsBack's GM Application
Page 1 of 1