JuniorMS
Update:
It has been about 5 years since the closure of this private server. This is to inform you that this forum will be in read-only mode from today onwards. Most of us have moved on with our lives and so have I. The memories we have shared shall live on in this forum and I wish to thank the community for creating such a memorable gaming experience for everyone that till this day I can remember.

The forum has pretty much no activity the past few years except for the influx of spammers and while I do occasionally come and clean it up, it is tiring and ineffective. Hence, I believe it is time to freeze the forum so that no damage can be done to it. Once again, I wish you all the best and thank you for your support.

Signing off in 2015,
Jun Xian

Original Message:
Come and register with us or login now!

If you register and login you can post onto forums! , And even communicate with our JuniorMS community. And also you can also get rid of ads by logging in now!. Thanks Smile

Your support is needed to help keep our forum alive!
JuniorMS
Update:
It has been about 5 years since the closure of this private server. This is to inform you that this forum will be in read-only mode from today onwards. Most of us have moved on with our lives and so have I. The memories we have shared shall live on in this forum and I wish to thank the community for creating such a memorable gaming experience for everyone that till this day I can remember.

The forum has pretty much no activity the past few years except for the influx of spammers and while I do occasionally come and clean it up, it is tiring and ineffective. Hence, I believe it is time to freeze the forum so that no damage can be done to it. Once again, I wish you all the best and thank you for your support.

Signing off in 2015,
Jun Xian

Original Message:
Come and register with us or login now!

If you register and login you can post onto forums! , And even communicate with our JuniorMS community. And also you can also get rid of ads by logging in now!. Thanks Smile

Your support is needed to help keep our forum alive!
JuniorMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Main Site : http://seniormss.tk . Please help to vote for our server every 12 hours @ seniormss.tk. Your help us greatfully needed to help us increase our players Smile. Therefore more friends to talk to!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NoobieIsBack's GM Application
merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:46 am by NoobieIsBack

» merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD>
merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:53 pm by its2late2say

» f3 screenies (C) XIAN
merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:51 pm by its2late2say

» Nothing nothniggg nothingg.
merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:49 pm by its2late2say

» New Year Super Dupa Opening
merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:48 pm by its2late2say

» The SPAM GAME
merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:23 am by xHAYAKI

» Wakaka, Kelvin wanna know my personals
merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:33 am by xHazuki

» READ. NEW TEMPLATE + CODE FIX.
merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:07 am by xHazuki

» V75 BETA SERVER.
merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:29 pm by JunXian

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:56 am
Top posters
YSiim
merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_vote_lcapmerry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_voting_barmerry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_vote_rcap 
JunXian
merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_vote_lcapmerry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_voting_barmerry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_vote_rcap 
Dany
its2late2say
bryant111
Blushyy
Sami
xHAYAKI
xfrost
xWind
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is ombak14

Our users have posted a total of 273 messages in 100 subjects

merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD>

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JunXian
Admin
JunXian

merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> Empty
PostSubject: merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD>   merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:01 am

merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> Sfz1hx

ahahah! , muffin intro the program one
merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> Icon_cool , quite easy use

u wan know how use then go ask her merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
http://juniorms.web-rpg.org
bryant111

bryant111

PostSubject: Re: merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD>   merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:03 am

lol! Cute wad the mouth
Back to top Go down
its2late2say

its2late2say

PostSubject: Re: merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD>   merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:04 am

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
where got ugly!!! Evil or Very Mad ITS CUTE!! >Very Happy bounce bounce bounce
=D LOL lai ask ask ask !!! this ''sifu'' teach u Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
its2late2say

its2late2say

PostSubject: Re: merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD>   merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:05 am

bryant111 wrote:
lol! Cute wad the mouth

Hahaha!! TyTYTY!!
Back to top Go down
xfrost

xfrost

PostSubject: Re: merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD>   merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:25 pm

its2late2say wrote:
bryant111 wrote:
lol! Cute wad the mouth

Hahaha!! TyTYTY!!

cute your head.
Back to top Go down
bryant111

bryant111

PostSubject: Re: merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD>   merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:59 am

zhao dunno how appreciate
Back to top Go down
Blushyy

Blushyy

PostSubject: Re: merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD>   merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:40 pm

It look cute o_o "
Back to top Go down
its2late2say

its2late2say

PostSubject: Re: merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD>   merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:53 pm

bryant111 wrote:
zhao dunno how appreciate
Yalo yalo he don know how to appreciate ;D
THAT RAT MOUTH IS FREAKING SEXY DUPER DUPER DUPER SEXY AND CUTE.

xfrost wrote:
cute your head.
YAAAA. shia rite its cute ok .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD>   merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD>
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
JuniorMS :: Core Of SeniorMS :: Screenies-
Jump to: