JuniorMS
Update:
It has been about 5 years since the closure of this private server. This is to inform you that this forum will be in read-only mode from today onwards. Most of us have moved on with our lives and so have I. The memories we have shared shall live on in this forum and I wish to thank the community for creating such a memorable gaming experience for everyone that till this day I can remember.

The forum has pretty much no activity the past few years except for the influx of spammers and while I do occasionally come and clean it up, it is tiring and ineffective. Hence, I believe it is time to freeze the forum so that no damage can be done to it. Once again, I wish you all the best and thank you for your support.

Signing off in 2015,
Jun Xian

Original Message:
Come and register with us or login now!

If you register and login you can post onto forums! , And even communicate with our JuniorMS community. And also you can also get rid of ads by logging in now!. Thanks Smile

Your support is needed to help keep our forum alive!
JuniorMS
Update:
It has been about 5 years since the closure of this private server. This is to inform you that this forum will be in read-only mode from today onwards. Most of us have moved on with our lives and so have I. The memories we have shared shall live on in this forum and I wish to thank the community for creating such a memorable gaming experience for everyone that till this day I can remember.

The forum has pretty much no activity the past few years except for the influx of spammers and while I do occasionally come and clean it up, it is tiring and ineffective. Hence, I believe it is time to freeze the forum so that no damage can be done to it. Once again, I wish you all the best and thank you for your support.

Signing off in 2015,
Jun Xian

Original Message:
Come and register with us or login now!

If you register and login you can post onto forums! , And even communicate with our JuniorMS community. And also you can also get rid of ads by logging in now!. Thanks Smile

Your support is needed to help keep our forum alive!
JuniorMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Main Site : http://seniormss.tk . Please help to vote for our server every 12 hours @ seniormss.tk. Your help us greatfully needed to help us increase our players Smile. Therefore more friends to talk to!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» NoobieIsBack's GM Application
Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 1:46 am by NoobieIsBack

» merry christmas and u have a ugly mouth XD>
Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:53 pm by its2late2say

» f3 screenies (C) XIAN
Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:51 pm by its2late2say

» Nothing nothniggg nothingg.
Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:49 pm by its2late2say

» New Year Super Dupa Opening
Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:48 pm by its2late2say

» The SPAM GAME
Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 4:23 am by xHAYAKI

» Wakaka, Kelvin wanna know my personals
Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:33 am by xHazuki

» READ. NEW TEMPLATE + CODE FIX.
Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:07 am by xHazuki

» V75 BETA SERVER.
Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:29 pm by JunXian

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 12 on Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:56 am
Top posters
YSiim
Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_vote_lcapPower's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_voting_barPower's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_vote_rcap 
JunXian
Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_vote_lcapPower's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_voting_barPower's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_vote_rcap 
Dany
its2late2say
bryant111
Blushyy
Sami
xHAYAKI
xfrost
xWind
Statistics
We have 67 registered users
The newest registered user is ombak14

Our users have posted a total of 273 messages in 100 subjects

Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
powershotx

Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 Empty
PostSubject: Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333   Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 12:55 am

NAME: Ying Chen but go by Shane

IGN: Power

MSN: yingchen@live.com

Your Expierience As a GM: I've play'd GM in a few of sever one sever is made by my brother
name SleepMS. With that i host my own private sever for 5months. Until it crash and it FAIL:). Now i'm just gona stick with this one sever name JuinorMS:) so ill have alot of time being online and helping the sever grow.

Server You've been gms on :SleepMS, HeartMS, MaskMS, and my very own PowerMS as Admin(owner).

Online Period: I'm online every from 4pm to 9 or 10pm.
Online Period: On off days from school ill b on the whole day.

Coding Ability: I'm able to code very good:) i got all version of GM handbook ))<333
Example:!drop(code)1302000(Sword )!spawn(code)100100 !job(code)500!jail(ign) Power !spawnnpc(code) 2102(Nina)

SAMPLE OF CODING :
void NPCsScripts::npc_2100(NPC* npc){
int state = npc->getState();
int map = npc->getPlayerMap();
if(npc->getPlayerMap() == 0){
if(state == 0){
npc->addText("Welcome to the world of MyStory. The purpose of this training camp is to ");
npc->addText("help beginners. Would you like to enter this training camp? Some people start thier journey ");
npc->addText(" without taking the training program. But I strongly recommend you take the training program first.");
npc->sendYesNo();
}
else if(state == 1){
if(npc->getSelected() == YES){
npc->addText("Ok then, I will let you enter the training camp. Please follow your instructor's lead.");
npc->sendNext();
}
else {
npc->addText("Do you really wanted to start your journey right away?");
npc->setState(npc->getState()+1);
npc->sendYesNo();
}
}
else if(state == 2){
npc->teleport(1);
npc->end();
}
else if(state == 3){
if(npc->getSelected() == NO){
npc->addText("Please talk to me again when you finally made your decision.");
npc->sendNext();
npc->end();
}
else{
npc->addText("It seems like you want to start your journey without taking the ");
npc->addText("training program. Then, I will let you move on the training ground. Be careful~");
npc->sendNext();
}
}
else if(state == 4){
npc->teleport(40000);
npc->end();
}
}
else if (map == 1){
if(state == 0){
npc->addText("The is the image room where your first training program begins. ");
npc->addText("In this room, you will have an advance look into the job of your choice. ");
npc->sendNext();
}
else if(state == 1){
npc->addText("Once you train hard enough, you will be entitled to occupy a job. ");
npc->addText("You can become a Bowman in Henesys, a Magician in Ellinia, a Warrior in Perion, and a Thief in Kerening City..");
npc->sendBackOK();
}
else if(state == 2){
npc->end();
}
}
else{
npc->end();
}
}

void NPCsScripts::npc_2101(NPC* npc){
if(state == 0){
npc->addText("Are you done with your training? ");
npc->addText("If you wish, I will send you out from this training camp.");
npc->sendYesNo();
}
else if(state == 1){
npc->addText("Then, I will send you out from here. Good job.");
npc->sendNext();
}
else{
npc->addText("Haven't you finish the training program yet? ");
npc->addText("If you want to leave this place, please do not hesitate to tell me.");
npc->sendOK();
}
}
else if(state == 2){
npc->teleport(3);
}
npc->end();
}
}

void QuestsScripts::npc_2000s(NPC* npc){
if(state == 0){
npc->addText("Hey there, Pretty~ I am Roger who teachs you adroable new Maplers with lots of information.");
npc->sendNext();
}
else if(state == 1){
npc->addText("I know you are busy! Please spare me some time~ I can teach you some useful information! Ahahaha!");
npc->sendBackNext();
}
else if(state == 2){
npc->addText("So..... Let me just do this for fun! Abaracadabra~!");
npc->sendAcceptDecline();
}
else if(state == 3){
if(npc->getSelected() == ACCEPT){
npc->setPlayerHP(25);
npc->giveItem(2010007, 1);
npc->addQuest(1021);
npc->addText("Surprised? If HP becomes 0, then you are in trouble. Now, I will give you #r#t2010007##k. Please take it. ");
npc->addText("You will feel stronger. Open the Item window and double click to consume. Hey, It's very simple to open the Item window. Just press #bI#k on your keyboard.");
npc->sendNext();
}
else{
npc->addText("I can't believe you just have turned down a attractive guys like me!");
npc->sendNext();
npc->end();
}
}
else if(state == 4){
npc->addText("Surprised? If HP becomes 0, then you are in trouble. Now, I will give you #r#t2010007##k. Please take it. ");
npc->addText("You will feel stronger. Open the Item window and double click to consume. Hey, It's very simple to open the Item window. Just press #bI#k on your keyboard.");
npc->sendNext();
}
else if(state == 5){
npc->addText("Please take all #t2010007#s that I gave you. You will be able to see the HP bar increasing. ");
npc->addText("Please talk to me again when you recover your HP 100%");
npc->sendBackOK();
}
else if(state == 6){
npc->end();
}
}
void QuestsScripts::npc_2000e(NPC* npc){
if(state == 0){
npc->addText("How easy is it to consume the item? Simple, right? You can set a #bhotkey#k on the right bottom slot. Haha you didn't know that! right? ");
npc->addText("Oh, and if you are a begineer, HP will automatically recover itself as time goes by. Well it takes time but this is one of the strategies for the beginners.");
npc->sendNext();
}
else if(state == 1){
npc->addText("Alright! Now that you have learned alot, I will give you a present. This is a must for your travle in Maple World, so thank me! Please use this under emergency cases!");
npc->sendBackNext();
}
else if(state == 2){
npc->addText("Okay, this is all I can teach you. I know it's sad but it is time to say good bye. Well tack care of yourself and Good luck my friend!\r\n\r\n");
npc->addText("#fUI/UIWindow.img/QuestIcon/4/0#\r\n#v2010000# 3 #t2010000#\r\n#v2010009# 3 #t2010009#\r\n\r\n#fUI/UIWindow.img/QuestIcon/8/0# 10 exp");
npc->sendBackNext();
}
else if(state == 3){
npc->endQuest(1021);
npc->giveItem(2010000, 3);
npc->giveItem(2010009, 3);
npc->giveEXP(10);
npc->end();

}

}

void NPCsScripts::npc_9101001(NPC* npc){
if(state == 0){
npc->addText("You have finished all your trainings. Good job. ");
npc->addText("You seem to be ready to start with the journey right away! Good , I will let you on to the next place.");
npc->sendNext();
}
else if(state == 1){
npc->addText("But remember, once you get out of here, you will enter a village full with monsters. Well them, good bye!");
npc->sendBackNext();
}
else if(state == 2){
npc->teleport(40000);
npc->end();

}
}

void NPCsScripts::npc_2020005(NPC* npc){
char npcs[10][20] = {"0022000", "2012019", "2030002", "2030009", "2081006", "1061013", "2010003", "1052006", "1061000", "2060003"};
char npcnames[10][20] = {"Shanks", "Moppie", "Corporal Easy", "Glivver", "Moira", "Gwin", "Neve", "Jake", "Chrishrama", "Melias"};
char npcmaps[10][30] = {"Southperry", "Orbis", "Cloud Park VI", "Ice Valley II", "Cave of Life - Entrance", "Another Entrance", "Orbis Park", "Subway Ticketing Booth", "Sleepywood", "Department Store"};
char scrolls[14][20] = {"2043001", "2043101", "2043201", "2043301", "2043701", "2043801", "2044001", "2044101", "2044201", "2044301", "2044401", "2044501", "2044601", "2044701"};
if(state == 0){
npc->addText("In my old age, I've forgotten many of my friends names from far and distant lands. Can you help me remember them?");
npc->sendAcceptDecline();
}
else if(state == 1){
if(npc->getSelected() == DECLINE){
npc->end();
return;
}
npc->addText("Thank you. My mind's sharpness has left me years ago *chuckles*. My pocketbook still contains many pictures of friends from long ages past. Many of my friends I'm sure you'll find very familiar, ");
npc->addText("however some of my newer friends will probably be just as difficult for you as it is for me. I'm sure you've had the ability to meet all of these people. After all, that ship in Cloud City can only take you so far, mmm?");
npc->sendNext();
}
else if(state == 2){
npc->addText("I have two questions for you for every picture in my pocketbook, and I have ten forgetful memories. #bIf you could be so kind as to not only tell me the name of the person, but also where I might find that person?#k ");
npc->addText("Should you say something that perhaps jogs my memory a bit, perhaps I will reward you. Take as long as you like - by Merlin's beard I'm in no hurry. Are you ready to begin this quiz?");
npc->sendYesNo();
}
else if(state >= 3 && state <= 32){
if(npc->getSelected() == NO){
npc->end();
return;
}
if((state-3)%3 == 0){
if(state-3!=0){
if(strcmp(npc->getText(), npcmaps[(state-3)/3-1]) == 0){
npc->setVariable("count", npc->getVariable("count")+1);
}
}
if((state-3)/3+1>=10){
npc->addChar(((state-3)/3)/10+'1');
npc->addChar(((state-3)/3+1)%10+'0');
}
else
npc->addChar((state-3)/3+'1');
npc->addText(".\r\n#fNpc/");
npc->addText(npcs[(state-3)/3]);
npc->addText(".img/stand/0#");
npc->sendNext();
}
else if((state-3)%3 == 1){
npc->addText("What is his name?");
npc->sendGetText();
}
else if((state-3)%3 == 2){
if(strcmp(npc->getText(), npcnames[(state-3)/3]) == 0){
}
npc->addText("And where can I find him?");
npc->sendGetText();
}
}
else if(state == 33){
if(strcmp(npc->getText(), npcmaps[(state-3)/3-1]) == 0){
}
npc->addText("Thank you so much for hel... hold on just a moment. Ah, dear me! I left a list of these people's names in here should I ever forget. Wonderful, now I feel foolish! ");
npc->addText("Well, a deal is a deal. I'll reward you based upon the ones you got correct.");
npc->sendNext();
}
else if(state == 34){
int count = npc->getVariable("count");
if(count <= 5){
npc->addText("You get nothing. You don't know your NPC!");
}
else if(count <= 10){
npc->addText("#fUI/UIWindow.img/QuestIcon/7/0#\r\n#fItem/Special/0900.img/09000003/iconRaw/0# 1,000,000 Mesos");
}
else if(count <= 15){
npc->addText("#fUI/UIWindow.img/QuestIcon/7/0#\r\n#fItem/Special/0900.img/09000003/iconRaw/0# 3,000,000 Mesos\r\n\r\n#fUI/UIWindow.img/QuestIcon/4/0#\r\n#v2070005# #t2070005#");
}
else if(count <= 19){
npc->addText("#fUI/UIWindow.img/QuestIcon/7/0#\r\n#fItem/Special/0900.img/09000003/iconRaw/0# 10,000,000 Mesos\r\n\r\n#fUI/UIWindow.img/QuestIcon/4/0#\r\n#v2070005# #t2070005#\r\n\r\n#fUI/UIWindow.img/QuestIcon/3/0#");
for(int i=0; i<14; i++){
npc->addText("\r\n#L");
if(i>=10)
npc->addChar(i/10+'0');
npc->addChar(i%10+'0');
npc->addText("##v");
npc->addText(scrolls[i]);
npc->addText("# #t");
npc->addText("##l");
}
npc->addText("\r\n");
}
else{
npc->addText("#fUI/UIWindow.img/QuestIcon/7/0#\r\n#fItem/Special/0900.img/09000003/iconRaw/0# 12,000,000 Mesos\r\n\r\n#fUI/UIWindow.img/QuestIcon/4/0#\r\n#v2070006# #t2070006#\r\n#v4001102# Alcaster's Statue\r\n\r\n#fUI/UIWindow.img/QuestIcon/3/0#");
for(int i=0; i<14; i++){
npc->addText("\r\n#L");
if(i>=10)
npc->addChar(i/10+'0');
npc->addChar(i%10+'0');
npc->addText("##v");
npc->addText("# #t");
npc->addText("##l");
}
npc->addText("\r\n");
}
if(count>15)
npc->sendSimple();
else
npc->sendOK();
}
else if(state == 35){
int count = npc->getVariable("count");
if(count <= 5){
}
else if(count <= 10){
npc->giveMesos(1000000);
}
else if(count <= 15){
npc->giveMesos(3000000);
npc->giveItem(2070005, 1);
}
else if(count <= 19){
npc->giveMesos(10000000);
npc->giveItem(2070005, 1);
npc->giveItem(strval(scrolls[npc->getSelected()]), 1);
}
else {
npc->giveMesos(12000000);
npc->giveItem(4001102, 1);
npc->giveItem(2070006, 1);
npc->giveItem(strval(scrolls[npc->getSelected()]), 1);
}
npc->end();

}
}

/*
void NPCsScripts::npc_2100(NPC* npc){
char arr[2][90] = {"60000", "221000300"};
if(state == 0){
npc->addText("#bBe prepared#k Wink))");
npc->sendNext();
}
else if(state == 1){
npc->addText("CHOOOOOSE! BOHAHAHAHAHAH Wink)#b");
for(int i=0; i<2; i++){
npc->addText("\r\n#L");
npc->addChar(i+'0');
npc->addText("##m");
npc->addText(arr[i]);
npc->addText("##l");
}
npc->sendSimple();
}
else if(state == 2){
npc->teleport(strval(arr[npc->getSelected()]));
npc->end();
}
}
*/
void NPCsScripts::npc_2040014(NPC* npc){
int map = npc->getPlayerMap();
if(npc->getPlayerMap() == 0){
if(state == 0){
npc->addText(" Want to go to the#bGM Map#k? ");
npc->sendYesNo();
}
else if(state == 1){
npc->addText(" Ok! Let's go. ");
npc->sendNext();
}
else {
npc->addText(" Are you sure? ");
npc->sendYesNo();
}
}
else if(state == 2){
npc->teleport(180000000);
npc->end();
}
else if(state == 3){
npc->addText(" Call me when you need me. ");
npc->sendNext();
npc->end();
}
else {
npc->addText(" Ok!, tell me when you have your decision. ");
npc->sendNext();
npc->end();
}
}
}
else if(state == 5){
npc->teleport(180000000);
npc->end();
}
else if (map == 180000000){
if(state == 0){
npc->addText(" Welcome to the #rGM map#k! ");
npc->addText(" Enjoy! ");
npc->sendBackOK();
}
else if(state == 1){
npc->end();
}
}
else{
npc->end();
}
}

TY:)))
Back to top Go down
JunXian
Admin
JunXian

Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 Empty
PostSubject: read.   Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 10:30 am

Rolling Eyes script stolen from mystory repack? Sad.
And its messy. REDO-

http://juniorms.web-rpg.org/gm-apps-f13/read-new-template-code-fix-t77.htm
Back to top Go down
http://juniorms.web-rpg.org

Power's NEWWW GM app RETRY:))) READ PLZ:)))<33333
Page 1 of 1